- 40% less floor space required compared to other bridge type machines with similar travel ranges.
- All axial movements are executed by the cutting tool instead of the work-piece, causing less load on the axes and thus improving dynamic accuracy.
High performance B/C two axes head
- ITALIAN made two axes head designed for high performance & high stability.
- A variety of milling heads are available optionally - high rotation speed / high torque / compact structure.
- The X and Y axes are driven by linear motors providing low wear, zero backlash and high acceleration.
- The Z-axis is driven by symmetrically arranged servo motors and ballscrews providing optimal dynamic performance.
- The standard HEIDENHAIN linear scales ensure precise positioning accuracy.
- The GERMAN made hydraulic unit requires only 20% of the space ordinary hydraulic units occupy. It uses up to 90% less electricity than traditional hydraulic units, thus significantly reducing running costs.