Testing Chamber Industry
Chambers upgrade constantly, exported to more than 40 countries and regions. Thriving and expanding to become the leading brand in the global safety and reliability environmental testing chamber industry.
Temperature Change Test Chamber Energy-saving design: Adopting PID + PWM principle of VRF (refrigerant flow control) technology to achieve low-temperature energy-saving operation (electronic expansion valve according to thermal energy conditions refrigerant flow servo control technology) low temperature working state, the heater does not participate in the work, through PID + The PWM regulates the flow rate and flow direction of the refrigerant, and regulates the three-way flow of the refrigerant pipe, the cold bypass pipe, and the hot bypass pipe to achieve automatic constant temperature to the working chamber. This method can reduce energy consumption by 30% under low temperature conditions.
Fast Change Rate Test Chambers description
Fast Change Rate Test Chambers is suitable for the whole product, parts and materials for high temperature, low temperature, high and low temperature circulating and temperature stress screening (ESS) test, and constant humidity and cyclic damp heat test. This type of machine mainly used to simulate the product in climate conditions, a temperature and humidity conditions or at ambient temperature and humidity conditions, detecting the product features and the adapt change ability. It’s the aviation, automobiles, home appliances, research and other fields necessary test equipment.
- Environmental stress screening (ESS) test chamber Can set the temperature variable rate of the different stress screening
- Environmental stress screening test chamber Can perform a rapid temperature change (ESS), condensation test, high temperature and humidity test, temperature and humidity cycling test, etc.
- Meet the requirements of stress screening test for electronic equipment
- Switching temperature and average temperature these two kinds of test methods
- Temperature Change Test Chamber Can set a variety of stress screening (fast temperature change rate) 5deg C/min, 10deg C/min, 15deg C/min experimental conditions
- Meet the requirements of stress screening test for electronic equipment MIL-STD-2164, MIL-344A-4-16, MIL-2134A-19, NABMAT-9492, GJB-1032-90, GJB/Z34-5.1.6, IPC-9701....ETC.
- Can carry out the two test methods, temperature test and average temperature test
- With aluminum sheet test machine load capacity (non plastic load)
- Single machine can perform fast temperature change (ESS), condensation test, high temperature and humidity test, temperature and humidity cycling test, etc.
- Can screen the sample load with a large number
- Built in two-way USB2.0 portable storage interface (can copy the test curve and load the test program)
- Complete real-time test curve analysis shows that no time limit
- Can be integrated with the E management system to monitor the management system
- Multi-language selection: Chinese, English, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German multilingual language switching
- Standard equipment
- Test product load power supply 3 groups
- Each side of the left and right side has a 50mm Pin hole
- Stainless steel sample holder 2 PCS
- Pin hole silicone plug 2 PCS
- 20L water storage tank 1 PCS
- Pure water filter 1 PCS