Powered by Rigol's innovative SiFi technology, the DG1000Z is ideal for low frequency testing applications requiring high signal fidelity, low noise floor and long arbitrary waveform length. The 2 channel DG1000Z series features Best-In-Class memory depth of 2 MPts on the DG1022Z or 8 Mpts on the 30 and 60 MHz models, all with an available option for 16 Mpts. optional to facilitate deeper, more intricate arbitrary waveforms and includes up to 160 built-in waveforms for quick and easy access to more predefined signals. These generators provide +/-1ppm frequency stability and -125dBc/Hz phase noise for high signal fidelity and low noise, predictable signal generation. The DG1000Z series delivers up to 200 MSa/s sample rate and 14 bits vertical resolution allowing users to achieve fine resolution and signal detail while emulating small voltage changes on a large output range. Available in models up to 60 MHz [The DG1062Z (60MHz)], these generators offer a wide range of modulations including AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM.
Why Rigol DG1000Z Series
- SiFi (Signal Fidelity) for 100% waveform replication
- 2Mpts or 8Mpts/CH(std.), 16Mpts/CH (opt.) arbitrary waveform length
- Standard 2 full functional independent channels
- ±1ppm frequency stability, -125dBc/Hz phase noise, 200ps low jitter
- Built-in 8 orders harmonics generator
- Built-in 7 digits/s counter up to 200MHz
- 160 built-in pre-edited waveforms
- Intuitive arbitrary waveform editing software
- Full modulation supported: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM
All the specifications can be guaranteed if the following two conditions are met unless where noted.
- The generator is within the calibration period and has performed self-calibration.
- The generator has been working continuously for at least 30 minutes under the specified temperature (18℃ ~ 28℃ ).
All the specifications are guaranteed unless those marked with “typical”.
ARBITRARY WAVEFORM GENERATORS WITH SIFI TECHNOLOGY
The DG1000Z Series Waveform Generators adds to RIGOL's extensive portfolio of feature rich test and measurement equipment and provides fine resolution, detail in high speed signals and high signal fidelity and deep memory applications.
2 channel, 25-60 MHz generators with up to 16 Million point arbitrary waves and SiFi technology
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
NO HIDDEN FEES
On special orders & custom builds
Back to top