- Unique SiFi II (Signal Fidelity II) technology: generate the arbitrary waveforms point by point; recover the signal without distortion; sample rate accurate and adjustable; jitter of all the output waveforms (including Sine, Pulse, etc.) as low as 200 ps
- 16 Mpts memory depth per channel for arbitrary waveforms
- Standard dual-channel with the same performance, equivalent to two independent signal sources
- High frequency stability: ±1 ppm; low phase noise: -105 dBc/Hz
- Built-in high-order harmonic generator (at most 8-order harmonics)
- Built-in 7 digits/s, 240 MHz bandwidth full featured frequency counter
- Up to 160 built-in arbitrary waveforms, covering the common signals in engineering application, medical electronics, auto electronics, math processing, and other various fields
- Sample rate up to 250 MSa/s, vertical resolution 16 bits
- Arbitrary waveform sequence editing function available; arbitrary waveforms also can be generated through the PC software
- Various analog and digital modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, and PWM.
- Standard waveform combine function, capable of outputting specified waveforms combined with the basic waveforms
- Standard channel tracking function, when enabled, all the parameters of both channels are updated based on users' configurations
- USB Host&Device interface (standard); USB-GPIB function supported
- 4.3'' TFT color touch screen
- RS232, PRBS, and Dual-tone outputs supported
Why Rigol DG900 Series
- Unique SiFi II Technology: Generate the arbitrary waveforms points by points without distorting the signals. In comparison with the last generation of the SiFi technology, SiFi II has added multiple filters, supporting the dynamic adjustment of the edge time.
- Touch-enabled UI Design: Provide brand new UI operation experience, supporting the tap and drag operation gestures. You can also use the onscreen keypad to complete the parameter settings.
- Advanced Function Output: Support PRBS and RS232 pattern output and local Sequence editing.
- 100MHz Bandwidth White Gaussian Noise
The brand new heat dissipation structure design has undergone the strict thermal simulation test to ensure the steady operation of the instrument in a complex environment.
High Resolution high frequency waveform generation
With frequencies up to 100 MHz, 16Bit Resolution, and arbitrary waveforms of up to 16 Mpts the DG900 reproduces any waveform with high signal fidelity. SiFi II adds additional filtering capabilities making this one of the most flexible generators on the market. The intuitive touchscreen control and compact fanless design make it the perfect choice for your desk, bench, or lab.
2 channel, 50-100 MHz touch screen generators with 16 Million point arbitrary waves and SiFi II technology.
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
NO HIDDEN FEES
On special orders & custom builds
Back to top