DL3000 is a cost-effective programmable DC electronic load with high performance. With a user-friendly interface and superb performance specifications, DL3000 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements. It can be widely used in various industries, such as automotive electronics, aerospace, and fuel cells.
Why Rigol DL3000 Series
- DL3021/DL3021A: single channel, DC150 V/40 A, total power up to 200 W
- DL3031/DL3031A: single channel, DC150 V/60 A, total power up to 350 W
- Dynamic mode: up to 30 kHz
- Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001 A/μs to 5 A/μs
- Min. readback resolution: 0.1 mV，0.1 mA
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Overvoltage/overcurrent/overpower/overtemperature/reverse voltage protection
- 4 static modes: CC, CV, CR, CP
- 3 dynamic modes: continuous, pulsed, toggled
- List function supports editing as many as 512 steps
- Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
- Short-circuit test function
- Power-off memory function
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN communication interface
- USB-GPIB module (optional)
- 30 kHz dynamic mode: Transient test function enables the load to periodically switch between two set levels (Level A and Level B). It can be used to test the transient
characteristics of the DUT. The highest frequency can be set to 30 kHz. Besides, in the guide interface, you can configure parameters in the parameter configuration list and view the configuration diagram at the left of the configuration list in the real-time manner.
- 5 A/μs current rising speed: Current rising speed is defined as the speed of transition from one setting to another. You can set the actual transition time from one setting to another by changing the current rising speed. Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001 A/μs to 5 A/μs.
- Powerful list operation function: You can generate complex sequences by editing the setting value for each step, the dwell time, and slew rate (the slew rate can only be edited in CC mode) to meet the complex test demands.
- Powerful waveform display function: The electronic load provides the waveform display function and supports the following operations for the waveform, such as pausing the waveform, recording the waveform, and capturing the waveform. Therefore, you can dynamically observe the trend of parameters changes.
- Easy-to-use function of file storage and recalling: The load allows you to save different types of files to the internal and external memories. You can recall and read them when necessary.
- Sound OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP/Reverse Voltage Protection: When OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP/reverse voltage protection occurs, the load will immediately turn off the input automatically and stop sinking. Then, a prompt message is displayed.
Electronic Loads for power system testing
PRECISION DC ELECTRONIC LOADS. With a user-friendly interface including graphical charting, the DL3000 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements. Test power systems and batteries with configurable static, transient, and advanced application modes.
Up to 350 W, 150 V, and 60 A with max 5 A/us Slew rate.
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
NO HIDDEN FEES
On special orders & custom builds
Back to top