DM3058/DM3058E is a digital multimeter designed with 5½ digits readings resolution and dual-display especially fitting to the needs of high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
Why Rigol DM3000 Series
- Real 5½ digits readings resolution
- Up to 123 rdgs/s measurement speed
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- Quickly Save or Recall the 10 groups of Preset Configuration
- Preset 10 groups of Standard Sensor Configuration, built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- Clone the instrument configurations into other DM3058/DM3058E via USB storage device
- The first 5½ digit digital multimeter passing LXI Criterion in industry, which can achieve system integration easily
- With easy, convenient and flexible any sensor measurement control software: UltraSensor
- Standard configuration interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (only for DM3058), RS-232, GPIB (only for DM3058)
- Support remote control via commands and compatible with commands of main stream multimeters
Uncompromised Performance in laboratory-grade Digital Multimeters
The DM3000 Series DMMs give reliable, cost effective, full DMM capabilities measuring DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance (2 & 4 Wire), Capacitance, Diode Test, Frequency, and Temperature. These DMMs are designed for simple and efficient bench top use, but include software options for datalogging and remote programming from almost any interface.
Basic 5.5 digit DMM, 5.5 digit DMM with LXI, and full 6.5 digit DMM models available
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
NO HIDDEN FEES
On special orders & custom builds
Back to top