Provides fine resolution and detail in high speed signals, improved view for an entry level oscilloscope, memory depth enables signal zoom and analysis of longer waveforms, advanced trigger modes speed debugging and analysis. Alternating trigger mode is especially useful for non time correlated signals. DS1000E series are designed with dual channels and 1 external trigger channel. DS1000D series are designed with dual channels and 1 external trigger channel as well as 16 channels logic analyzer. Entry level digital oscilloscope for hobbyists and education. The 1000 Series from RIGOL include the B, D, and E series oscilloscopes. DS1000E, DS1000D Aeries are kinds of economical digital oscilloscope with high-performance.
- Dual analog channels and 16 channels logic analyzer, 100MHz maximum bandwidth, 1GSa/s maximum real-time sample rate and 25GSa/s maximum equivalent sample rate
- 5.6 inch 64k TFT LCD makes the waveform displays more clear and vivid
- Abundant trigger types: Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope, Alternate, Pattern and Duration
- Unique adjustable trigger sensitivity enables to meet different demands
- Enable to measure 22 types of wave parameters and track measurements via cursor automatically
- Unique waveform record and replay function
- Fine delayed scan function
- Built-in FFT function, hold practical digital filters
- Pass/Fail detection function enables to output testing results
- Multiple math operations for waveforms
- Powerful PC application software UltraScope
- Standard configuration interface: USB Device, USB Host , RS-232 and support USB storage device storage and PictBridge print standards
- The new function “Key Lock” can meet the needs of industrial production
- Support for remote command control
- Electronic Circuit Test
- Circuit Functional Test
- Logical Relation Between Singals Verification
- Circuit of Mixed Signal Test
- Education & Training
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.