Rigol's DSA700 series spectrum analyzer makes radio, IoT, and educational/hobbyist measurements more accessible than ever with value analyzers designed for lower frequency RF test. The DSA700 shares the popular mechanical package of the DSA800 series analyzer with a focus on measurements below 1 GHz. The spectrum analyzer offers the ability to measure smaller signals using our digital IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels.
Why Rigol DSA700 Series
The DSA700 distinguishes between signals with a frequency difference as little as 100 Hz. The DSA700 has the capability to monitor FSK signals with the 2FSK-DSA option. A complete spectrum analyzer for your low frequency signals and systems at an unprecedented price.
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Frequency Range from 100 kHz up to 1 GHz
- Min. -130 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- Min. <-80 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz Offset Phase Noise
- Level Measurement Uncertainty <1.5 dB
- 100 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth
- Advanced Measurement Functions (Opt.)
- EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- PC Software (Opt.)
- Optional RF TX/RX Training Kit
- Optional RF Accessories (Cable, Adaptor, Attenuator ...)
- Complete Connectivity: LAN (LXI), USB Host & Device, GPIB (Opt.)
- 8 Inch WVGA (800×480) Display
- Compact Size, Light Weight Design
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
NO HIDDEN FEES
On special orders & custom builds
Back to top