The DSA800 family features a widescreen display, compact design, and easy-to-use interface making it ideal for benchtop or field apps in RF and wireless testing and production. The spectrum analyzer offers the ability to measure smaller signals using our digital IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels. The DSA815 distinguishes between signals with a frequency difference as little as 10 Hz. The DSA832, DSA832E, and DSA875 have a DANL (displayed average noise level) down to -161 dBm (typical). In addition, Rigol offers great options including an EMI filter and quasi-peak detector kit, VSWR measurement package, and tracking generator ("-TG" version) for all of these models. A Preamplifier is standard on all models in the family. Whether your application is radio verification at 455 MHz or monitoring the 3rd harmonic of 2.4 GHz signals find the right spectrum analyzer in the DSA800 Series.
Why Rigol DSA800 Series
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 7.5 GHz
- Min. -161 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- Min. < -98 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz Offset Phase Noise
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.8 dB
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth
- Up to 7.5 GHz Tracking Generator (DSA8XX/E-TG)
- Advanced Measurement Functions (Opt.)
- EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- VSWR Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- PC Software (Opt.)
- Optional RF TX/RX Training Kit
- Optional RF Accessories (Cable, Adaptor, Attenuator, Bridge ...)
- Complete Connectivity: LAN (LXI), USB Host & Device, GPIB (Opt.)
- 8 Inch WVGA (800x480) Display
- Compact Size, Light Weight Design
Benefits of Rigol's all digital IF design
- The ability to measure smaller signals: on the basis of this technology, the IF filter enables smaller bandwidth settings, which greatly reduce the displayed average noise level.
- The ability to distinguish between small signals by frequency: using the IF filter with the smallest bandwidth setting, it is possible to make out signals with a frequency difference of only 10 Hz.
- High precision amplitude readings: this technology almost eliminates the errors generated by filter switching, reference level uncertainty, scale distortion, as well as errors produced in the process of switching between logarithmic and linear display of amplitude when using a traditional analog IF design.
- Higher reliability: compared with traditional analog designs, the digital IF greatly reduces the complexity of the hardware, the system instability caused by channel aging, and the temperature sensitivity that can contribute to parts failure.
- High measurement speed: the use of digital IF technology improves the bandwidth precision and selectivity of the filter, minimizing the scanning time and improving the speed of the measurement.
Specifications are valid under the following conditions: the instrument is within the calibration period, is stored for at least two hours at 0 ℃ to 50 ℃ temperature, and is warmed up for 40 minutes. Unless otherwise noted, the specifications in this manual include the measurement uncertainty.
- Typical (typ.): characteristic performance, which 80 percent of the measurement results will meet at room temperature (approximately 25℃ ). This data is not warranted and does not include the measurement uncertainty.
- Nominal (nom.): the expected mean or average performance or a designed attribute (such as the 50 Ω connector). This data is not warranted and is measured at
room temperature (approximately 25℃ ).
- Measured (meas.): an attribute measured during the design phase which can be compared to the expected performance, such as the amplitude drift variation with
SPECTRUM ANALYZER FOR VISUALIZATION
Rigol's DSA800 Series spectrum analyzers redefine the product category by setting new standards for performance and price. Provides high resolution to separate signals with similar frequencies enabling easier signal identification.
1.5 GHz to 7.5 GHz models with tracking generators, Preamps, EMI, VSWR, and more options.
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
NO HIDDEN FEES
On special orders & custom builds
Back to top