The DSG3000B Series offers continuous wave high power carriers up to 13.6 GHz, standard AM/FM/ØM analog modulation up to 3.6 GHz, and I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output up to 6.5 GHz on the models ending in "IQ". The DSG3065B has a maximum frequency of 6.5 GHz and the DSG3136B outputs all the way to 13.6 GHz. Featuring a high signal purity with phase noise measuring <-116dBc/Hz@20kHz (typical) and a wide output range of -130dBm to +25dBm, the DSG3000B RF signal generator has optional pulse modulation and pulse train generation with the DSG3000B-PUG option. The DSG3000 series also has an amplitude accuracy of <0.5dB (typical).
Why Rigol DSG3000B Series
- Highest frequency: 6.5 GHz/13.6 GHz
- Amplitude accuracy: <0.5 dB (typical)
- Output amplitude range: -130 dBm to +27 dBm (setting range)
- High signal purity, phase noise: <-116 dBc/Hz@20 kHz (typical)
- Standard 1 ppm internal clock; optional 5 ppb high stable clock
- Standard AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation
- Support pulse modulation; on/off ratio up to 70 dB;
user-defined pulse train generator
- I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output
- All modulations support internal and external modulation modes
- Standard 2U height design to save rack space; rack mount kit is
- Support USB/LAN/GPIB remote control; SCPI command set
- Wear-free electronic attenuator design
The technical specifications are valid when the instrument is within the calibration period, is stored for at least two hours
at the temperature ranging from 0℃ to 50℃ and is warmed up for 40 minutes. Unless otherwise noted, the specifications
in this manual include the measurement uncertainty.
- Typical Value (typ.): the typical performance that 80 percent of the measurement results can meet at room temperature
(approximately 25℃ ). The data are not warranted and do not include the measurement uncertainty.
- Nominal Value (nom.): the expected average performance or the designed performance attribute, such as the 50 Ω
connector. The data are not warranted and are measured at room temperature (approximately 25℃ ).
- Measured Value (meas.): the performance attribute measured during the design phase used to be compared with
the expected performance, such as the variation of the amplitude drift with time. The data are not warranted and are
measured at room temperature (approximately 25℃ ).
High Performance RF signal generation and modulation
6.5 and 13.6 GHz models with optional built-in IQ baseband generator and OCXO timebase.
The DSG3000B series provides comprehensive modulation solutions: AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation; pulse modulation with user-defined pulse train; and I/Q modulation. All the modulations support internal and external modulation sources.
Here’s the Technical Bit
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
NO HIDDEN FEES
On special orders & custom builds
Back to top