The DSG3000B Series offers continuous wave high power carriers up to 13.6 GHz, standard AM/FM/ØM analog modulation up to 3.6 GHz, and I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output up to 6.5 GHz on the models ending in "IQ". The DSG3065B has a maximum frequency of 6.5 GHz and the DSG3136B outputs all the way to 13.6 GHz. Featuring a high signal purity with phase noise measuring <-116dBc/Hz@20kHz (typical) and a wide output range of -130dBm to +25dBm, the DSG3000B RF signal generator has optional pulse modulation and pulse train generation with the DSG3000B-PUG option. The DSG3000 series also has an amplitude accuracy of <0.5dB (typical).
6.5 and 13.6 GHz models with optional built-in IQ baseband generator and OCXO timebase. The DSG3000B series provides comprehensive modulation solutions: AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation; pulse modulation with user-defined pulse train; and I/Q modulation. All the modulations support internal and external modulation sources.
- Highest frequency: 6.5 GHz/13.6 GHz
- Amplitude accuracy: <0.5 dB (typical)
- Output amplitude range: -130 dBm to +27 dBm (setting range)
- High signal purity, phase noise: <-116 dBc/Hz@20 kHz (typical)
- Standard 1 ppm internal clock; optional 5 ppb high stable clock
- Standard AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation
- Support pulse modulation; on/off ratio up to 70 dB; user-defined pulse train generator
- I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output
- All modulations support internal and external modulation modes
- Standard 2U height design to save rack space; rack mount kit is available
- Standard USB/LAN/GPIB remote control interfaces; support SCPI command set
- Wear-free electronic attenuator design
The technical specifications are valid when the instrument is within the calibration period, is stored for at least two hours at the temperature ranging from 0℃ to 50℃ and is warmed up for 40 minutes. Unless otherwise noted, the specifications in this manual include the measurement uncertainty.
- Typical (typ.): describes characteristic performance, which 80 percent of the measurement results will meet at room temperature (approximately 25 °C). This data is not warranted, does not include measurement uncertainty.
- Nominal (nom.): indicates the expected mean or average performance, or an attribute whose performance is by design, such as the 50Ω connector. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25 °C).
- Measured (meas.): describes an attribute measured during the design phase for purposes of communicating expected performance, such as amplitude drift vs. time. This data is not warranted and is measured at room temperature (approximately 25 °C).
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.