Rigol's M300 Series data acquisition and switch system provides accurate, repeatable measurements with industry leading total system cost optimized for general purpose temperature, resistance, and voltage scanning with a breadth of modules to handle all of your DAQ system requirements. A single mainframe can scan and measure up to 128 fully differential measurements in one instrument. Automatically log data to a USB stick attached to the system or control up to 5 mainframes from a PC with a single instance of the Ultra Acquire software.
Why Rigol M300 SYSTEM SERIES
DATA ACQUISITION MAINFRAMES
M300 Series Data Acquisition/Switch System with modular structure, which combines precision measurement capability with flexible signal connections, can provide versatile solutions for the applications with multiple points or signals to be tested in product performance test during R&D phase as well as automatic test during production process.
- Up to 320 switch channels per mainframe, save on cost of ownership
- Can be run without PC
- USB logging
- Interval scanning with storage of up to 100,000 time-stamped readings
- 8 kinds of cards supported
- 6½ digits DMM can be enabled/disabled in any of slots
- Standard SCPI commands
- Math statistics: AVG, MAX, MIN, SDEV
- 4.3' TFT LCD
- Powerful PC software
- Full Interfaces supported: USB Device,USB Host, GPIB, LAN(LXI-Core 2011 Device), RS232
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top