Digital & Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes for Low Speed Embedded Debug. Advanced Analysis Capabilities and a 50 Ohm Front End deliver a Flexible Embedded Toolkit.
Why Rigol 2000 Series
MIXED SIGNAL OSCILLOSCOPES
The 2000 Series Oscilloscopes bring advanced triggering, large display, and decoding features to customers with a limited budget. This new, low starting price enables customers to analyze higher speed signals with a larger display for less than previously possible. The 2000A Series is a fast and versatile scope covering frequencies up to 300 MHz with two channels and a wide vertical range (500uV/div-10V/div) to deliver an extremely low noise floor to help you capture smaller signals. Add a 2 GSa/s max. sample rate and 14 Mpts. of standard memory depth to its user-friendly interface and 8 inch WVGA display and you've got a scope that outperforms the competition in a wide range of bench-top and field applications. The MSO models add 16 bits of mixed signal logic channels with included RPL2316 digital probe kit. The '-S' modles provide an embedded 2 channel, 25 MHz waveform generator.
MSO/DS2000A series is the new mainstream digital scope to meet the customer's applications with its innovative technology. MSO2000A series has 2+16 channels, targeting for the embedded design and test market with its industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities.
- Bandwidth up to 300 MHz, standard with 50 Ω input
- 2 analog channels, 16 digital channels (MSO)
- Lower noise floor, wider vertical range: 500 uV/div~10 V/div
- Real-time Sample Rate: analog channel up to 2 GSa/s, digital channel up to 1 GSa/s (MSO)
- Memory Depth: analog channel up to 14 Mpts (standard)/56 Mpts (optional), digital channel up to 14 Mpts (standard)/28 Mpts (optional, MSO)
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- Waveform capture rate up to 52,000 wfms/s
- Up to 256 levels intensity grading waveform display
- Up to 65,000 frames hardware real-time waveform record, playback and analysis functions (standard)
- A variety of trigger and bus decoding functions (Parallel, RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN)
- Built-in dual-channel 25 MHz signal source (MSO2000A-S)
- Complete connectivity: USB Host&Device, LAN (LXI), AUX, USB-GPIB (optional)
- 8 inch TFT (800x480) WVGA
- More easily spot and capture small signals and glitches with the lower noise front end on the 2000A Series
- Debug occasional and random glitches using our fast capture, playback, and onboard analysis capabilities
- Time correlated views between analog and digital channel speeds debug of embedded designs
- Advanced display and analysis capabilities combine with deep memory and high waveform update rate in RIGOL's UltraVision oscilloscope technology
- Debug and emulate signals all in one instrument
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top