MSO/DS4000 Series is the new mainstream digital scope to meet the customer's applications with its innovative technology, industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities.
The 4000 series digital oscilloscope is a versatile, high performance mixed signal oscilloscope that incorporates many of today’s most advanced technologies and processes. Featuring bandwidths between 100MHz and 500MHz, sample rates up to 4GSa/s, 2 or 4 analog channels, and 16 digital logic channels, the 4000 is ideal for a wide variety of engineers working in communications, defense, aerospace, industrial electronics, R&D and educational fields.
- Bandwidth 500MHz, 350MHz,200MHz,100MHz
- Sample Rate: Analog channel up to 4 GSa/s, Digital channel up to 1 GSa/s(MSO)
- Standard Memory depth: Analog channel up to 140 Mpts, Digital channel up to 28 Mpts(MSO)
- 2 or 4 Analog channels, 16 Digital channels(MSO)
- Waveform capture rate Up to 110,000 waveforms per second,
- Real Time Waveform Record, Replay & Analysis (Std. up to 200,000 frames)
- Lower noise floor, the Min. vertical sensitivity is 1mV/div
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- A variety of Trigger functions
- Support serial bus trigger(Std.) and decoding(Opt.) for both analog and digital channels
- Support bandwidth update for 200MHz and 350MHz bandwidth models
- Complete Connectivity: USB Host& Device, LAN(LXI-C), VGA, AUX,USB-GPIB(Opt.)
- 9 inch WVGA(800X480), 256 level intensity grading display
Innovative UltraVision Technology (Analog Channel)
- Deeper Memory Depth(Std.140M pts)
- Higher Waveform capture rate (Up to 110,000wfms/s)
- Real Time waveform record & replay(Up to 200,000 frames)
- Multi-level intensity grading display(Up to 256 levels)
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.