The 4000 series digital oscilloscope is a versatile, high performance mixed signal oscilloscope that incorporates many of today’s most advanced technologies and processes. Featuring bandwidths between 100MHz and 500MHz, sample rates up to 4GSa/s, 2 or 4 analog channels, and 16 digital logic channels, the 4000 is ideal for a wide variety of engineers working in communications, defense, aerospace, industrial electronics, R&D and educational fields.
Why Rigol MSO4000 Series
Digital & Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes for Mainstream Embedded Applications
MSO/DS4000 Series is the new mainstream digital scope to meet the customer's applications with its innovative technology, industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities.
- Bandwidth 500MHz, 350MHz,200MHz,100MHz
- Sample Rate: Analog channel up to 4 GSa/s, Digital channel up to 1 GSa/s(MSO)
- Standard Memory depth: Analog channel up to 140 Mpts, Digital channel up to 28 Mpts(MSO)
- 2 or 4 Analog channels, 16 Digital channels(MSO)
- Waveform capture rate Up to 110,000 waveforms per second,
- Real Time Waveform Record, Replay & Analysis (Std. up to 200,000 frames)
- Lower noise floor, the Min. vertical sensitivity is 1mV/div
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- A variety of Trigger functions
- Support serial bus trigger(Std.) and decoding(Opt.) for both analog and digital channels
- Support bandwidth update for 200MHz and 350MHz bandwidth models
- Complete Connectivity: USB Host& Device, LAN(LXI-C), VGA, AUX,USB-GPIB(Opt.)
- 9 inch WVGA(800X480), 256 level intensity grading display
Innovative UltraVision Technology (Analog Channel)
- Deeper Memory Depth(Std.140M pts)
- Higher Waveform capture rate (Up to 110,000wfms/s)
- Real Time waveform record & replay(Up to 200,000 frames)
- Multi-level intensity grading display(Up to 256 levels)
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top