MSO5000-E series digital oscilloscope is a high-performance oscilloscope model designed based on RIGOL UltraVision II technology. With a 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, the MSO5000-E series integrates 7 independent instruments into one, delivering super sample bandwidth ratio, extremely high memory depth, and other excellent specifications. It is compact and portable in design, and all of the MSO5000-E series products support the upgrade of the analysis software. As it integrates many functions of multiple instruments, different user groups can have more choices in selecting their desired product based on their needs, helping them save their budget to a large extent while enjoying the superior test support and user experience.
- Analog bandwidth: 150 MHz
- 2 analog channels, 1 EXT channel, and a standard configuration of 16 digital channels (required to purchase the probe)
- Up to 4 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 100 Mpts memory depth (option)
- High waveform capture rate (over 300,000 wfm/s)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of serial protocol triggers and decodes
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- Bode plot for loop test analysis
- Integrates 7 independent instruments into 1, including a digital oscilloscope, a logic analyzer, a spectrum analyzer, an arbitrary waveform generator, a digital voltmeter, a frequency counter and totalizer, and a protocol analyzer
- 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.