The RSA3000 and RSA3000E Series combine High Performance swept analysis and Real-Time performance (9.3µs 100% POI) with specialized optional measurement modes for demanding analysis including EMI mode for EMI Pre-Compliance testing, ASK/FSK mode for demodulation analysis (RSA3000E), and AMK for Advanced Measurements including channel parameters. The RSA3000N models also come standard with Vector Network Analysis. VNA Mode includes S11, S21, and Distance To Fault measurements. The RSA3000 provides complete characterization of RF components, modules, and systems with uncompromised performance and unprecedented value.
Why Rigol RSA3000 Series
- Ultra-Real technology
- Frequency: up to 4.5 GHz
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-161 dBm (typical)
- Phase noise: <-102 dBc/Hz (typical)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <1.0 dB
- 4.5 GHz tracking generator
- Min. RBW 1 Hz
- Up to 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
- Multiple measurement modes
- Various advanced measurement functions
- EMI measurement application (option)
- Vector network analyzer application
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, spectrogram, and other display modes
- PC software options
- 10.1'' capacitive multi-touch screen; supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces
Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers
For Mainstream RF Applications including EMI, ASK/FSK, and Vector Network Analysis to 1.5, 3, or 4.5 GHz. Engineers integrating WiFi, Bluetooth and other modern RF technologies are confronted with complex challenges like frequency hopping signals, channel conflict, and spectrum interference. Debug and Analyze RF Signals and Systems including Antennas and Transmitters.
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top