ON THIS SERIE
For a limited time RIGOL is extending the capabilities of your new Vector Network Analyzer. Register at the link below to receive your upgrades. Purchase a new RSA5000N Vector Network Analyzer and receive a free 40MHz Real Time Analysis upgrade and a free Pre-Amplifier option
Offer valid on purchases through 3/31/2021
Why Rigol RSA5000 Series
Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers
High Performance Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers for Performance Applications including complete Vector Signal Analysis and Vector Network Analysis to 3.2 or 6.5 GHz. Debug and Analyze complete RF modules and Systems. Demodulate and analyze complex signals including 802.11b and GSM, measure Radiated Emissions, and characterize basic S Parameters in VNA mode on the RSA5000 models.
Engineers integrating WiFi, Bluetooth and other modern RF technologies are confronted with complex challenges like frequency hopping signals, channel conflict, and spectrum interference. Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers bring the dimension of time to RF Analysis making it easier to monitor and characterize these complex RF systems. The RSA5000 Series combines High Performance swept analysis and Real-Time performance (7.45µs 100% POI) with specialized optional measurement modes for demanding analysis including EMI mode for EMI Pre-Compliance testing, VSA mode for complex demodulation analysis, and AMK for Advanced Measurements including channel parameters. The RSA5000N models come standard with Vector Network Analysis. VNA Mode includes S11, S21, and Distance To Fault measurements.
- Ultra-Real technology
- Frequency: up to 6.5 GHz
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-165 dBm (typical)
- Phase noise: <-108 dBc/Hz (typical)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <0.8 dB
- 6.5 GHz tracking generator
- Min. RBW 1 Hz
- Up to 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
- Multiple measurement modes
- Various advanced measurement functions
- Vector signal analysis measurement application (option)
- EMI measurement application (option)
- Vector network analyzer application
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, spectrogram, and other display modes
- PC software options
- 10.1'' capacitive multi-touch screen, supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces
Integrates five measurement modes to address the challenges for multiple RF test requirements with one single instrument
RSA5000 series provides EMI, RTSA, VSA, and VNA modes in addition to the traditional GPSA mode. Engineers may find it convenient to address multiple RF test challenges with just one instrument, effectively reducing their time and costs, greatly improving their working efficiency.
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top