You can perform conduction and radiation tests using S1210 EMI Pre-compliance Software and RIGOL DSA series spectrum analyzer. You can measure the interference voltage on the power cable using the linear impedance stability network (LISN) and perform amplitude correction on the results by loading the correction factor (preamplifier, attenuator, antenna, cable, or correction array) automatically in the radiation test.
This software also provides various functions to facilitate your measurements. You can set various parameters (such as the frequency range, resolution bandwidth, and scan time) via the scan table. After performing a scan, the results can be displayed in log or linear format. You can search for signal peak value and view the results displayed in the peak table. Besides, you can mark and delete the undesired signal, as well as easily recognize signals that do not pass the standard limit line. The software also supports the marker table. In the marker table, you can double click the table to add a marker to mark any frequency point that interests you.
S1210 EMI Pre-compliance Software is a PC application software developed by RIGOL for DSA1000A, DSA1000, DSA800 and DSA800E (with the EMI-DSA800 option) with the EMI function. This software is designed on the basis of the standard drive VISA and you can realize the communication between the software and instrument via USB-TMC or LAN interface to control the instrument.
- Introduce the workspace concept; manage multiple measurements
- Support the demo mode for you to enjoy a great user experience with the software, without connecting the instrument or obtaining a license
- Provide data manager function for you to edit required files for the software
- Provide amplitude correction function for you to preview the correction setting and get the calibration results in a timely manner
- Provide pre san and final scan, support three trace display modes: "Clear/Write", "Repeat Clear/Write", and "Repeat Max Hold"
- Provide the limit line for you to quickly judge the measurement results
- Support segment scanning and editing for the table to accelerate the measurement speed
- Frequency axis supports the scale display in linear or log format
- Amplitude axis supports multiple amplitude units
- Provide comprehensive peak search settings for you to search for the desired peaks that meet with your search conditions
- Support importing and exporting the peak table
- Support editing the marker table, marking any frequency point that interest you
- Support the reference trace, easy for you to compare the measurement results
- Support easy operation on the spectrum graph, convenient for you to analyze the results
- Provide report generation function
Only at Rexgear
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Phase angle? Overload capacity?
On special orders & custom builds
Help you select the ideal equipment
RIGOL Authorized Distributor
When choosing an industrial equipment, It is essential to work with experts who have had actual experience installing, using, and repairing them. This puts us in the top 2% of the authorized distributors and service providers.