- Remote Control: This software is designed on the basis of the common standard drive VISA. You can build the communication between the software and spectrum analyzer via the USB or LAN interface to control the instrument remotely.
- Data Storage and Processing: This software provides powerful data processing functions (independent from the instrument). You can perform a series of operations (independent from the spectrum analyzer) on the spectral data acquired from the instrument to fulfill various signal measurement and study requirements.
- Instrument Function Extension and Enhancement: The special functions (such as the 3-D intensity graph) of the software extend and enhance the functions of the spectrum analyzer.
About Ultra Spectrum
- Mouse Operation, Easy-to-Use
- Various Marker Setting Functions
- Powerful Trace Display and Operation Functions
- Various Data Storage and Download Functions
- Peak and Valley Detect
- View History Spectrum Data
- Amplitude Correction Data Editing
- Various Advanced Measurement Functions
- SCPI Command List, Command Log
Provides Basic and Advanced mode
Ultra Spectrum is a PC application software developed by RIGOL for the DSA1000A, DSA1000 and DSA800 series spectrum analyzer. The basic mode provides the basic
control and parameter configuration of the spectrum analyzer as well as the operation and processing of the data acquired from the spectrum analyzer; the advanced mode provides the basic mode functions together with more spectrum and data processing functions.
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top