Ultra Station is the latest generation PC based waveform editing software from RIGOL, it replaces Ultra Signal Station with new features and enhanced performance. It supports RIGOL DG5000 series and DG4000 series Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators.
About Ultra Station-Adv
Latest generation PC based Waveform
Ultra Station provides the customers with intuitive and powerful waveform editing tools, such as Standard Waveform Library, Math Editing tools, Waveform Formula tools and Waveform Drawing tools, which make the arbitrary waveforms editing easier. Ultra Station 's advanced version features filter and windowing functions, enable users to further customize the waveforms upon different applications.
Ultra Station supports industry standard "VISA" driver, connects the DG5000 series and DG 4000 series via USB or LAN.
Two versions are available for Ultra Station, General Application version and Advanced Math Editing version. The General Application Version includes all the features found in Ultra Signal Station with extra new features set added; The Advanced Math Editing version has all the features found in General Application version, plus advanced math editing, filters and windowing.
- Audio Waveform editing and uploading: Ultra Station can open .wav file directly, users can edit the audio files and upload them to IGOL DG5000 series and DG 4000 series.
- Spectrum View: Ultra Station can view the power spectrum and phase spectrum of the waveform in editing
- +, -, x: Ultra Station supports math functions.
Advanced Math Editing
- Math Editing: Ultra Station features advanced math editing tools, by using the tools, users can generator any type of arbitrary waveforms, as long as it can be described by a math function or formula.
- Fillers: Ultra Sation feature digital filters, which can be used to customize the spectrum of a waveform.
- Windowing: Ultra Station supports windowing, the window types are: Extend Cosine, Raised Cosine and Hamming.
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top