- Real 5½ digits resolution.
- Three measurement speeds: 2.5 reading/s, 20 reading/s and 123 reading/s.
- Double Display function enables to display two types of characteristic for one signal synchronously.
- Two operation modes: Preset and Ordinary. Preset mode is able to store configuration quickly.
- DC Voltage Range between 200mV and 1000V.
- DC Current Range between 200μA and 10A.
- True-RMS, AC Voltage Range between 200mV and 750V.
- True-RMS, AC Voltage Current between 20mA and 10A.
- Resistance Range between 200Ω and 100MΩ for 2&4-Wire Resistance Measurement.
- Capacitance Range between 2nF and 10000μF.
- Frequency Range between 20Hz and 1MHz.
- Continuity and Diode Test.
- Sensor Measurement function, Built-in Thermocouple compensate in Cold Terminal.
- Abundant Math operations: Max, Min, Average, P/F, dBm, dB, Relative Measurement, Standard Deviation and Histogram.
- Support the storage of data and configuration via USB flash device.
- Support USB, GPIB (only for DM3058), RS-232 and LAN (only for DM3058) interfaces. Support USB-TMC, IEEE 488.2 standard, LXI-C class standard (only for DM3058) and SCPI language.
- In possession of compatible commands with both Agilent 34401A and Fluke
- Record and save the history measurement results.
- Three kinds of management for Power Supply: PwrOn, Default and Switch.
- Enable to store 10 groups of system configurations in the internal memory and recall them when required.
- Backup or “Clone” all the configurations within instrument into other DM3058/DM3058E via USB flash device.
- Chinese and English menu and online help system.
- Provides with control software on PC and application software for sensor.
About UltraView Digital Multimeter
High-precision, Multifunction and Automation Measurements
It realized a combination of basic measurement functions and math functions as well as sensor measurement function.
The DM3058/DM3058E holds a 256 x 64 lattice high-resolution monochrome LCD display screen with clear keyboard layout and operation hints to make it easier and agility to use. Besides, it supports multi-interface such as RS-232, USB, LAN (only for DM3058) and GPIB (only for DM3058).
Here’s the Technical Bit…
Only at Rexgear
Help you select the ideal power supply
Overload capacity? Phase angle?
On special orders & custom builds
Hard start motor at 85% under voltage?
Back to top