ITECH newly launched IT8300 Regenerative DC Electronic Load, it not only can simulate various load characteristics, but also can feed power back to grid without pollution. IT8300 series unique regenerative function can convert the absorbed DC power into AC power and feed it back to local grid. This eliminates the usual heat dissipation to a minimum and saves energy costs, adapts requirements of global energy-saving and emission reduction at the same time. IT8300 adopts high power density design, e.g. for 3 U size, it can absorb power up to 10.5kW. IT8300 supports master-slave paralleling and current equalized distribution, which can expand the power up to 105kW or more. Moreover IT8300 has multiple functions such as the automatic grid-state detection, on-grid electricity accumulation, anti-islanding protection, battery-test function, dynamic mode, LIST function, etc. The built-in interfaces include LAN/USB/RS232/RS485/CAN. The various functions make IT8300 series suitable for high-power power supply, storage battery, photovoltaic battery, electric vehicle, energy storage system, etc.
- Voltage range: 80 V / 800 V
- Stand-alone input current up to 3570 A
- Stand-alone input power up to 73.5 KW
- Support master-slave paralleling, current equalized distribution, maximum output power up to 105 kW or more *1
- Energy-regenerative efficiency Max. 95% *2*3
- 3U size, high power density up to 10.5 kW
- On-grid electricity accumulation function
- Automatic grid-state detection, achieve reliable on-grid function, anti-islanding protection
- 4 testing modes: CC/CV/CR/CP
- Dynamic loading mode
- Battery test function, automatic test function, short circuit test function
- Multiple parameters measurement & display: Vdc, Idc, Pdc, Vac, Pac, Fac, Wac
- With pre-charging function, prevent dc loading current overshoot
- Full protection: OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP/ACP and power grid fault protection, fault storage
- Built-in standard LAN/USB/RS232/RS485/CAN communication interface, support SCPI protocol
- *1 Please consult with us if you need higher power requirement*2 Efficiency up to 95% for 800V, efficiency up to 94% f or 80V*3 The regenerative power is for in-plant reuse, not for feeding back to public grid
- Discharge testing for different types of batteries (lead, lithium, power and energy storage batteries)
- The virtual load test of natural energy (solar cell array, wind power generation)
- Aging life testing for AC/DC, DC/DC converters
- Aging testing for motor, fuse and relay under automobile high voltage (e.g., 36 v, 42 v) and small motor testing
- Security testing for mechanical systems with large capacity battery (e.g. agv, health care electric chair)
- Testing for large DC power supply, e.g. ground power test
- Evaluation testing for fuel cells and stacks
- Detection and aging for power electronic equipment
Power Accumulation Function
IT8300 series regenerative DC electronic load uses the power electronic transformation technology on the premise of completing test power experiment to make output energy of measured power supply regenerative recycled and reused. Through the inside fast sampling of voltage and current, the regenerative power value can be observed on the front panel of IT8300 series, including voltage, frequency and power of each phase, as well as total power, total current regenerative and total historical regenerative power, which makes the energy saving effect much easier. Re-open after power failure, IT8300 series will continue to accumulate the regenerative power value based on the last power off value.
Energy-Saving and Emission-Reduction
Conventional type electronic load is mostly energy consumption type load. In addition to the high cost of electricity, power generation process will also produce a lot of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and other greenhouse gases or harmful gases, causing harm to the environment. Using IT8300 series can reduce power consumption, not only save money, but also reduce greenhouse gas and harmful gas emissions. According to preliminary estimates, each 10.5KW IT8331 can reduce about 80 tons of CO2 emissions per year, in line with global environmental protection and emission reduction requirements.
Ultra High Power Regeneration Efficiency Up to About 95%
IT8300 series regenerative DC electronic load is different from other conventional consumed loads, power regenerative function is the most important feature of IT8300 series. It can regenerate power to grid and provides low heat dissipation, which will be converted with an efficiency of approximately 95%. This way of energy regeneration helps to lower energy costs and avoids expensive cooling systems, and also reduces the noise.
High Power Density Design
Conventional electronic loads are not only with high energy consumption, its own size and weight is also very large. Energy consumption electronic load with 10KW load is at least 12U, not only difficult to transport, the higher the cost. IT8300 series regenerative DC electronic load adopts high power density design, e.g. for 3 U size, it can absorb power up to 10.5 kW. Compared to traditional electronic loads, the size for IT8300 series will be able to decrease by 76.9% under the same output power.