Power Hardware in the Loop (PHIL) Application
Power hardware in the loop, PHIL realizes the extension of signal level real-time simulation to power level. It can flexibly change the system topology, simulate various working conditions, and solve the problems caused by the system building and testing difficulties. Power hardware-in-the-loop testing can test real power devices, such as energy storage equipment, PV devices, wind turbines, generators, EV motor drives, electric motors, and networks composed of the above devices.
Battery Pack Test Solutions
• Four quadrant power amplifier
• Master-slave current sharing, parallel up to
• Bandwidth up to 2.4kHz
• Latency time≤ 65μs
• The fastest rising/falling speed can reach 2.5V/μs
• Support single phase/three phase/reverse phase
• Output modes : AC/DC/AC+DC/DC+AC
• Provide rich trigger configurations to realize data
• collection and simulation functions
AC / DC Load Mode
RLC Load Simulation
don't wait too long
We ship internationally!