IT7600series high performance programmable AC power supplies, adopt advanced digital signal processing technology, with frequency up to 10-5000 Hz, built-inall-round power meter and large-screen oscilloscope function. Power up to 54kVA and support master-slave parallel, which can provide high-capacitysingle-phase or three-phase AC output. Some single-phase or three-phase products can be easily upgraded toAC600V (three-phase star connection downline voltage up to 1000V) output. IT7600 has built-in arbitrary waveform generator to simulate the harmonic and avariety of arbitrary waveforms output; also has strong exchange measurement and analysis functions. IT7600 can be widely used in many areas, such as newenergy, home appliances, power electronics, the development and application of IEC standard test and so on.
|1φ or 3φ
|1φ or 3φ
|1φ or 3φ
• 7” DSO function, which can display real-time waveforms of voltage and current under the single unit or parallel mode
• Built-in powerful single-phase or three-phase AC power meter
• Output frequency up to 10-5000 Hz, output variable rate of voltage or frequency is adjustable
• Maximum power up to 54 kVA
• Voltage up to 300 V / 600 V *1
• Simulate arbitrary waveform output, support CSV format to import waveform
• Built-in various waveform database
• Strong master-slave paralleling makes multi-module output equalized current synchronously
• Support single / three-phase output, and can simulate unbalanced three phase output *2
• Strong harmonic simulation capability, up to 50th harmonic simulation *3
• Strong harmonic analysis function, which can measure up to 50th voltage and current harmonic *3
• List mode can simulate civil use AC network, achieve simulation of instantaneous power interruption
• The output waveform start / stop phase angle can be set
• Support remote sense compensation function, which can improve measurement accuracy
• Relay Ctrl output function, which can achieve electrical isolation between DUT and the source
• Sweep function, which can test the efficiency of switching power supply and catch the voltage and frequency when reaching maximum power point
• OTP, OCP (Including peak and rms values), OPP
• Built-in USB / RS232 / LAN / GPIB / CAN communication Interface
• USB on the front panel can achieve importing and exporting file functions and data storage function
*1 Up to 600 V with option by IT-E-7600A
*2 IT7622 / 7624 / 7626 can parallel multiple units to achieve single / three-phase output. IT7627 / 7628 can achieve single / three-phase switching output*3 10-500 Hz *4 IT7628L, IT7630, IT7632, IT7634, IT7636 only support AC mode
Functions and Advantages
7” DSO function
Display real-time waveforms of voltage and current under the stand-alone or parallel mode IT7600 series high-power AC / DC power supply provide a powerful oscilloscope function by the 7” large screen. Built-in high-speed sampling measurement design realizes the display of real-time voltage and current curves. When multi-units are paralleled, IT7600 can display the status of all paralleled units, instantaneous analysis is available without an oscilloscope.
Output frequency up to10-5000 Hz
Output variable rate of voltage or frequency is adjustable IT7600 series high-power AC / DC power supply output frequency is adjustable during 10-5000 Hz. IT7600 series have a wide range of applications, which meets the low-frequency demand for general commercial industry.
IT7600 series allows users to set their own output fluctuation rate of voltage or frequency, so that the voltage or frequency regularly reach the set value step by step. It is more accurate to verify the product operation scope and also can reduce surge current of DUT when starting up.
Strong master-slave paralleling function
Using power in more flexible way The IT7600 AC / DC power supply models provide the strong (Master-Slave) parallel operation function, which enable users to extend the current / power output ability to save cost. During parallel connection operation, it only requires the setting on Master unit, and the slave unit will be controlled by the master unit automatically. This function greatly simplifies the paralleling operation. IT7600 series have built-in synchronous On / Off input and output signals, which ensures the synchronization and equalized current output on multi modules synchronously.
Built-in abundant waveform database
Recall by menu and display the selected waveform on the LCD screen IT7600 series high power AC / DC power supply provide built-in a variety of different types of waveforms, such as triangle wave, sine wave, surge at peak, trap wave, and other waveforms, the user can recall by menu and display the selected waveform on the LCD screen.
List mode can simulate civil use AC network, achieve simulation of instantaneous power interruption IT7600 series high-power AC / DC power supply provide users a simple way to achieve the output parameters changing gradually or continuously through STEP mode and LIST mode. The amplitude of output voltage, frequency, phase, waveform and other parameters can also be output by controlling the internal trigger or external trigger of the instrument. Thus you can simulate a variety of power instantaneous power interruption, surge, ramp and other characteristics.
Support CSV file to import waveforms
Import a CSV file via the USB interface to generate a waveforms output The user can edit the waveform output by the panel LIST function or can import a CSV file via the USB interface to generate waveform output. At the same time, IT7600 series provides external ± 10 V analog interface, users can choose separate AM and FM amplitude modulation to receive external signal source.
Strong harmonic simulation capability
Up to 50th harmonics IT7600 series high-power AC / DC power supply has strong harmonic simulation capability, up to 50th harmonics. Within 10-500 Hz, IT7600 can measure 50th voltage and current harmonic. Exceed 500 Hz, IT7600 can test 20th voltage and current harmonic.