RTC Series Temperature test chamber, also called climatic test chamber, constant temperature experimental chamber, programmable damp heat alternating test chamber or constant temperature machine. The temperature test chambers are used for inspecting the equipment and testing the performance of materials in various environments and all kinds of materials have the properties of heat resistance, and cold resistance, which is applicable for electronics, electrical appliance, mobile phones, communication, meters, vehicles, plastic products, metals, food, chemicals, building materials, medical, aerospace and other products quality inspection.Data Sheet
(IEC60068-2-1) Test A: Low temperature test.
(1EC60068-2-2 ) Test B: High temperature test.
(IEC60068-2-3) Test Ca: Constant damp heat test
(1EC60068-2-30) Test Db: Alternating damp heat test. (MIL-STD.202F) High temperature life test.
(MIL-STD-810D) High temperature test. Test
(MIL-STD-810D) Low temperature test.
(MIL-STD-810D) Damp heat test.
• Five sizes available starting at from 36L to 1000L
• -72°C ~ +180°C models available
• 7” color touch screen programmable controller
• Heavy duty castors to allow easy movement
• Large viewing window with fluorescent light
• 50mm diameter port holes
• Refrigeration system uses world known reliable components
• Communication Interface: USB, RS-232, RS485, LAN
• Customized chamber size is available
• Internal material adopts stainless steel 304
• Multiple safety protection procedure (Compressor overload protection, compressor overpressure protection, compressor motor overheat protection, control system over temperature protection, circulation fan overload protection and so on
Reliability and Safety
• Cable port 100mm Cable Port for option
• Shelves• Ro-type water purifier(R-80)
• Temperature and humidity recorder
• Defrosting circuit
• Liquid nitrogen or CO2 filling mechanism