From the perspective of improving customer experience, ITECH launches a new incorporated product--IT6000B series. IT6000B integrates bidirectional power supply and regenerative electronic load into one 3U unit. It is also a very powerful one. Only a button is needed to switch between the bidirectional power supply and the regenerative electronic load. It can be used not only as a stand-alone powerful bidirectional power supply, as a source to provide power; but also as an independent regenerative electronic load, to absorb the consumed energy and feedback cleanly to the grid. IT6000B offers standard two-quadrants functionality. IT6000B provides 7 voltage ranges, up to 2250V, supports master-slave parallel with current distribution up to 1152kW. Built-in waveform generator supports generating arbitrary waveforms, and imports LIST files for waveforms via USB interface. IT6000B is the combination of reliability, high efficient setting, safe and multiple measurement functions. IT6000B is a family of bi-directional, regenerative power system with excellent performance, extensively used in aspects of high power battery, automotive electronics, green energy, high speed testing, and more.
- Bi-directional device – power supply and electronic load in one
- One button switch between source and sink on panel
- Stand-alone power up to 144kW, expandable in parallel up to 1.152MW
- Voltage range: 0 to 2250V
- Current range: 0 to 2040A
- High power density up to 18kW in compact 3U rack space
- Bi-directional energy transmission, seamless switching across two quadrants
- Support CC/CV loop speed and priority setting
- Built-in voltage curves comply with LV123, LV148, DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO21848 automotive standards
- High efficient energy recovery
- Support solar panel I-V curves simulation
- Built-in waveform generator, support generating arbitrary waveforms
- Adjustable output impedance
- Complete protection, support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, voltage transient drop protection and anti-islanding protection
- Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/digital IO interface (optional GPIB/Analog/RS232)
- Support data saving and the shortest interval of sampling is 10μs
- Battery simulation function
Application for Solar Array Simulation
- IT6000B optional SAS1000 SOLAR ARRAY SIMULATION SOFTWARE, users can easily use the software to output, measure, display the maximum power and track status of photovoltaic inverter in real time and record value. With the built-in EN50530 / Sandia NB/T32004 / C GC/GF004 /CGC/GF035 regulatory testing procedures, it is simple for users to simulate I-V curves, test the static and dynamic MPPT performance of PV inverters and generate reports. Solar simulation power supply also provides the shadow and table mode, Users can enter up to 4096 points array to edit any shielded IV curve and achieve dynamic shadow effect. Or users can store 100 I-V curves under different irradiation and temperature, set operation time and order to test the long-term MPPT of photovoltaic inverters under different climatic conditions.
One Button Switch Between Source and Sink
IT6000B innovatively incorporate two devices in one: a bidirectional power supply and a regenerative electronic load. The devices offer the functional button on panel for easy two-quadrants operation, either as a bidirectional programmable DC power supply or as a DC electronic load with recovery function. It reduces the space , cost and efforts on DUT for separate units.
High Energy Regenerative Efficiency
The IT6000B series has a unique function of energy regenerative that can regenerate electrical energy and then directly use it in the plant instead of consuming it in the form of heat. Its conversion efficiency can reach up to 95%, which not only greatly reduces the user's electricity cost, but also avoids the use of air conditioning or expensive cooling systems. Most of the conventional electronic loads are energy-consuming loads. In addition to the high cost of electricity, large amounts of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and other greenhouse gases or harmful gases are generated during power generation, which is harmful to the environment. IT6000B can avoid any of these by its regenerative function.
Bi-Directional Energy, Seamless Switching
The IT6000B Series combines bi-directional power supply and regenerative load function in one. Unlike traditional power supplies and E-loads, for which there will be short transitions and incontinuity in the middle of positive and negative current switching, IT6000B is a standard high-speed bidirectional power supply. It can switch seamlessly between source and sink mode fast and continuously, which avoids voltage or current overshoot effectively. It can be applied to battery test, cell packaging equipment test, battery protection board test, etc.
Patented Fiber Parallel Technology
ITECH patented fiber parallel technology offers the following advantages compared to traditional analog parallel technology: * Ultra-fast & precise measurement, perfect for high speed testing, * Superior anti-interference and protection for DUT, * Multiple units have the same performance characteristic and response time as standalone unit, * Eliminates the need for constant re-calibrations when using multiple units as one
Built-In Voltage Curves for a Variety of Standard Automotive Voltage Curves
Automotive electronics may often experience power transients during vehicle start-up and operation. To ensure that the device under test can withstand these actual transients, the tester must simulate worst-case power transient conditions during the test. According to the relevant standards of the industry, the IT6000B has built-in voltage curves for DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO21848 standard automotive voltage curves. Users can easily recall various waveforms directly, such as voltage drop waveform during vehicle starting up, pulse waveform and other related automotive electronics waveforms for performance tests. Available voltage grades in 12V, 24V and 48V.
Battery Test Function
IT6000B has CC/CV priority function which is the newest concept in the industry. It can meet different application requests such as fast speed or no overshoot and make the test more flexible. Users can choose CC/CV loop response time and loop working mode to decide the output to be voltage high speed mode or current no overshoot mode. This unique function makes it suitable for the application of high power integrated circuit test, charging and discharging test, transient simulation test of automotive electronics etc.
IT6000B Source & Sink Seamless Switching Operation Video
IT9000 PV6000 Control Software with Battery Simulation Operation Video