The bi-directional programmable DC power supply of IT6000C series combines two functions in one: source and sink with energy regeneration. Based on these two functions, IT6000C offers the functionality of two-quadrant operation. The regenerative capability enables the energy consumed to be put back onto the grid cleanly, saving costs from energy consumption and cooling, while not interfering with the grid. IT6000C series provide 7 voltage grades, max. output voltage up to 2250V, support master-slave paralleling with averaging current distribution, max. output power up to 1.152MW. Built-in waveform generator supports generating arbitrary waveforms, and import LIST files for waveforms via front panel USB port. IT6000C is the combination of high reliability, high efficient setting, safe and multiple measurement functions.
- Bi-directional source and regenerative sink
- Stand-alone max. output power 144kW, expandable up to 1.152 MW by paralleling
- Voltage range: 0 to 2250V
- Current range: 0 to 2040A
- High power density up to 18kW in compact 3U rack space
- Bi-directional power transfer, seamless switch between sourcing and sinking
- High regenerative efficiency up to 95%
- Standard Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/digital IO communication interface (optional GPIB/analog & RS232)
- Full protections: support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, power down protection, anti-islanding protection
- Support control loop priority mode setting , different loop speed can be set
- Built-in voltage curves comply with DIN 40839, ISO-16750-2/ISO21848 automotive standards
- Support photovoltaic I-V curves simulation function
- Built-in function generator, support arbitrary-waveform generating
- Adjustable output impedance
- Support multiple working modes, rising and falling time can be adjustable
- Support data saving and the shortest interval of sampling is 10μs
- Battery simulation function
Application for Solar Array Simulation
- IT6000C bidirectional DC power supply configured with optional ITECH SAS1000 Solar Array Simulation Software, users can easily use the software to output, measure, display the MPP tracking status of photovoltaic inverter in real time simulation and record value. Built-in EN50530 / Sandia NB/T32004 / C GC/GF004 /CGC/GF035 standard testing procedures, it is convenient for users to test the static and dynamic MPPT performance of PV inverters and generate reports. Solar simulation power supply also provides the shadow and table mode operation, the user can enter up to 4096 points array to edit any shielded IV curve to achieve dynamic shadow effect simulation and also can store 100 I-V curves under different irradiation and temperature to test the long-term maximum power tracking performance of photovoltaic inverters under different climatic conditions.
High Energy Regenerative Efficiency
- The IT6000C series has a unique energy regenerative function that can regenerate electrical energy and then directly use it in the plant instead of consuming it in the form of heat. The regenerative efficiency can reach up to 95%, which not only will greatly reduce the user's electricity cost, but also avoid the using of air conditioning or expensive cooling systems.
Bi-Directional Energy, Seamless Switching
The IT6000C Series combines bidirectional dc power supply and regenerative dc electronic load function in one. Unlike traditional power supplies and E-loads, for which there will be short transitions and inconsistencies in the middle of positive and negative current switching, IT6000C is a standard high-speed bidirectional power supply, enables high-speed source and sink current fast and continuous seamless switching, effectively avoiding voltage or current overshoot, and can be widely used in Energy storage device test, like batteries, cell packaging equipment and battery protection board testing .
Control Loop CC/CV Priority Mode
IT6000 C series continues to adopt ITECH-developed innovative CV & CC priority concept, which will help customers effectively and flexibly solve their various tough problems in test applications request for high speed and no over –shoot power supplies. ustomers can select CV or CC priority to adjust the speed of the loop circuit, to decide output with the high-speed voltage or current with no overshoot. It is applicable for high-power integrated circuit test, charging/ discharging test, military, and the transient simulation/ characteristic test of automotive electronics.
Patented Fiber Parallel Technology
ITECH patented fiber parallel technology offers the following advantages compared to traditional analog parallel technology: * Ultra-fast & precise measurement, perfect for high speed testing, * Superior anti-interference and protection for DUT, * Multiple units have the same performance characteristic and response time as standalone unit, * Eliminates the need for constant re-calibrations when using multiple units as one
Built-In Voltage Curves for a Variety of Standard Automotive Voltage Curves
Automotive electronics may often encounter power transients during vehicle start-up and operation. To ensure that the device under test can withstand these actual transients, the tester must simulate worst-case power transient conditions during the test. According to the relevant standards of the industry, the IT6000C series has built-in voltage curves for DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO21848 standard automotive voltage curves. The User can directly recall the vehicle's starting voltage drop, various automotive electronic tests, pulse waveforms and other related automotive electronics for performance tests. Available voltage grades in 12V, 24V and 48V voltage levels.
IT6000C Source & Sink Seamless Switching Operation Video
IT9000 PV6000 Control Software with Battery Simulation Operation Video