IT7800 series is built-in power meter and arbitrary waveform generator, which is able to simulate harmonics and other arbitrary waveform output. Users can choose single phase, three-phase, phase reversal, and multi-channel totally 4 output modes, with programmable output, and complete measurements, ITECH IT7800 series is designed for new energy, power electronics, research institutes etc. ITECH IT7800 3U high series of programmable AC/DC power supply, with power up to 15kVA, voltage ranges up to 350V L-N and 500V L-N. Users are able to increase output power up to 960kVA by configuring master-slave parallel. With intuitive LCD touch panel interface, users can be quickly familiar with the unit operation. With only 3U size, ITECH IT7800 programmable AC power source can reach both 15kVA for power and 350V L-N/ 500V L-N for voltage.
- Higher power density, 3U up to 15kVA
- Master-slave parallel with current sharing technology, up to 960kVA, multiple units in parallel work as one
- Voltage up to 350V L-N, 500V L-N
- Output frequency: 16-2400Hz, programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Built-in single/3-phase AC power meter
- Multi-channel function, single unit can connect/test up to 3 DUTs
- 4 output modes: AC/DC/AC+DC/DC+AC
- Choose single phase, three-phase, reverse phase output mode, to simulate 3-phase imbalance, 3-phase
- Harmonics imbalance, split phase test, reverse phase sequence tests etc.
- Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/Digital IO interface, optional GPIB / Analog & RS23
- Comprehensive harmonics measurement and analysis, up to 50th
- Harmonics, inter-harmonics waveform synthesizer, according to IEC 61000-4-13
- Programmable output impedance, according to IEC 61000-3-3
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Simulate arbitrary waveform output, support csv. file import
- Built-in various waveforms
- List mode simulates the power supply reproduction function to realize the simulation function of instantaneous power interruption
- Provides various trigger input/output signals. When amplitude/frequency change, trigger signals can be generated to synchronously capture the current waveform of DUTs
- Output 0-360 ° start/stop phase angle can be set
- Surge/Sag function
- Relay CTRL function, to cut off the connection between instrument and DUT
- With professional software, set up programs comply with multinational security regulations and test conditions, to complete civil aviation electronics and IEC related standards testing
3U/15kVA high power density
With only 3U size, ITECH IT7800 programmable AC power source can reach both 15kVA for power and 350V L-N/ 500V L-N for voltage. Compared with conventional AC source, it saves a lot of space for users.
ITECH IT7800 series programmable AC power source can provide more power by using the master/slave parallel output function, with 64 units in paralleled, to achieve total output power max. 960kVA. IT7800 ac power supply comes with synchronous On/Off input and output signals, which ensures the synchronization of paralleling and ensures synchronous current sharing of multiple modules. After paralleling, not only all functions are retained, but there is no loss of accuracy. Make the construction of the power system faster, more flexible, and more economical, whether it is a stand-alone test or ATE system, it can be easily reached
The multi-channel function of the IT7800 series ac power supply allows users to test 3 independent DUT at the same time without adding additional hardware configuration. In the traditional solution, 3 tests for the DUT, the user needs to configure 3 AC power supplies; and one IT7800 device can meet multi-channel testing requirements. For example, IT7815-350-90 rated power is 15kVA, can provide single-phase/three-phase 15kVA DUT test, can also meet up to 3* single-phase DUT test, one machine with multiple functions, fully improves the equipment utilization.
The IT7800 series programmable AC power source has four output modes: AC, DC, AC+DC, DC+AC. It not only provides pure AC/DC output, but also can use AC+DC and DC+AC output modes to realize "AC output plus DC bias" And "DC output waveform with ripple", which cover a wider range of applications.
Single phase, three phase, reverse phase
The IT7800 series ac power supply provides multiple output modes such as single-phase, three-phase and reverse phase, which can be selected by the user through the panel menu. By programming ,it can simulate three-phase unbalance, three-phase harmonic unbalance, lack of phase test, phase sequence reverse connection and other tests, which are flexible and cover more applications. At the same time, IT7800's reverse mode can also provide a high-voltage test solution. Its voltage can be increased to twice and the power remains 2/3. For example, if it is set to 350V, the actual output voltage can reach 700V after the reverse mode is selected.