RTH Series Temperature humidity test chamber, also called climatic test chamber, constant temperature humidity experimental chamber, programmable damp heat alternating test chamber or constant temperature machine. The temperature humidity test chambers are used for inspecting the equipment and testing the performance of materials in various environments and all kinds of materials have the properties of heat resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and moisture resistance, which is applicable for electronics, electrical appliance, mobile phones, communication, meters, vehicles, plastic products, metals, food, chemicals, building materials, medical, aerospace and other products quality inspection.
(IEC60068-2-1) Test A: Low temperature test.
(1EC60068-2-2 ) Test B: High temperature test.
(IEC60068-2-3) Test Ca: Constant damp heat test
(1EC60068-2-30) Test Db: Alternating damp heat test. (MIL-STD.202F) High temperature life test.
(MIL-STD-810D) High temperature test. Test
(MIL-STD-810D) Low temperature test.
(MIL-STD-810D) Damp heat test.
Humidity Control Range
At +20 C ambient temperature or +25 t water temperature and no load
• Five sizes available starting at from 64L to 1000L
• -72°C ~ +150°C models available (Optional for higher range)
• 20% to 98% Relative Humidity (Optional for higher range)
• 7” color touch screen programmable controller
• Heavy duty castors to allow easy movement
• Large viewing window with fluorescent light
• 50mm diameter port holes
• Refrigeration system uses world known reliable components
• Communication Interface: USB, RS-232, RS485, LAN
• Customized chamber size is available
• Internal material adopts stainless steel 304
• Multiple safety protection procedure (Compressor overload protection, compressor overpressure protection, compressor motor overheat protection, control system over temperature protection, circulation fan overload protection and so on
Reliability and Safety
• Cable port 100mm Cable Port for option
• Shelves• Ro-type water purifier(R-80)
• Temperature and humidity recorder
• Defrosting circuit
• Liquid nitrogen or CO2 filling mechanism