The IT6000D series programmable power supplies are not just better, they are in a different league
IT6000D, single channel output programmable DC power supply, is applicable in laboratories and automatic test system to provide high-power and stable DC supply. The feature of autoranging output enables a wide range of voltage and current combinations at full power, unprecedentedly flexible. IT6000D Series has wide range of applications and its single unit provides power range of 5kW to 144kW, current up to 2040A, as well as its voltage up to 2250V. Besides, IT6000D provides multi built-in communication interfaces to simplify and accelerate the testing development. The compact 3U design saves rack space. Multi units of the same model can be paralleled easily to have higher power and the maximum power can reach up to 1.152 MW.
- Single unit provides voltage of 80V-2250V, current of 20A-2040A, power of 5kW -144kW
- Master-slave parallel, the power can be paralleled up to 1.152 MW
- Current is up to 2040A by paralleling
- The adoption of high frequency switching structure supports the automatic switching between CV and CC
- Provides various protections: OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, protection of power failure and UVP
- Supports data recording function, can continuously record the Max, Min, Average values of output voltage and current, and it can automatically execute data by sequence
- Power efficiency up to 95%
- High power density of 18kW in 3U
- Supports external data recording function, internal buffing, and the PC will periodically read data from the power supply, the shortest interval of sampling is 10μs
- Built-in communication interfaces of USB/CAN/LAN/Digital IO interface (optional GPIB, Analog and RS232)
- Supports SCPI protocol, built-in Web server
3U/18kW High Power Density
- High power density of 18kW in 3U size, IT6000D series DC power supply has good capability of low output ripple and noise, power grid disturbance adjustment, load regulation and fast transient response. Standalone unit with voltage range of 80V-2250V, current of 30A-510A. Its wide range allows the devices to be used in every testing step of R&D, products testing and production.
Compare with the conventional design, the IT6000D has much better output range to satisfy various requirement. Featured as its wide auto range output, it can cover more applications. One standalone unit equals to 3-5 traditional power supply and 3units equals to 10-13 traditional power supply. This makes it easier to build a system and save space at the same time.
Control Loop CC/CV Priority Mode
IT6000 D series continues to adopt ITECH-developed innovative CV & CC priority concept, which will help customers effectively and flexibly solve their various tough problems in test applications request for high speed and no over –shoot power supplies. ustomers can select CV or CC priority to adjust the speed of the loop circuit, to decide output with the high-speed voltage or current with no overshoot. It is applicable for high-power integrated circuit test, charging/ discharging test, military, and the transient simulation/ characteristic test of automotive electronics.
Patented Fiber Parallel Technology
ITECH patented fiber parallel technology offers the following advantages compared to traditional analog parallel technology: * Ultra-fast & precise measurement, perfect for high speed testing, * Superior anti-interference and protection for DUT, * Multiple units have the same performance characteristic and response time as standalone unit, * Eliminates the need for constant re-calibrations when using multiple units as one
IT9000 PV6000 Control Software with Battery Simulation Operation Video